Executive Speechwriting: Corporate, Weddings, Retirement

Epicurean Hungarian Restaurant - Hillside, IL reviewed

Epicurean Hungarian Restaurant (click for full review)
4431 W. Roosevelt Rd. (just east of Wolf)
Hillside, IL 60162
708.449.1000

Newly Minted With Old World Tastes

My wife and I just dined at the new Epicurean Hungarian Restaurant in Hillside to celebrate her birthday. It opened just a few weeks ago. We liked it so much, we went again the next night. (No, we do not own stock in the restaurant!).

The first night, it was just my wife and I. The next night, when my wife's Hungarian friends wanted to take her out for her birthday, they also went.

In turn, I took an American friend who was in our wedding near Budapest. He loved it so much that he is hoping to bring his parents and several friends in the next few weeks.

The Short Review
Authentic Hungarian food, inexpensive prices, classy but not pretentious, good choice of wines, big place, friendly wait staff. There is a room with big tables that can handle a small party or reception, a separate bar, and plenty of parking.

No comments: